Friday, March 23, 2007

included, excluded. I AM DELUDED!

Sometimes, a good laugh will make you end up crying.
Either way, you will end up crying.

Thanks Ley, I wanted to laugh aloud while watching "Scare Tactics"...but I couldn't. I was in the comp lab. 'Twas a good break indeed. I made others laugh by retelling the story to them. I hope they won't cry tonight. I hope they weren't fake laughs. *Cat & Bedah*

High spirits, low spirits, in a matter of hours.
Women's hormones are unbelievable.
I can't believe myself!
The things I wanna accomplish, is endless.
Sometimes, I need someone to tell me that I can't do everything.
That I can't make everyone happy.

But I can try.
A try is more than enough.
I hope you understand.

The randomness of this entry is due to FYP.
Fooling Your Professor, that you Finish your Project and ending up Finding Yourself in the Pits. No matter what, you have to Fix Your Predicament or else, you Foil Your Plan altogether!

It's like a strangle that lasts forever.

Aceh, I need.

inget.
harus tetap semangat
harus semangat kayak kaka bawa saya jalan2! ~Harris

Smangat sparuh pingsan ada sih
pengen nangis lagi
harus aja, bukan wajib kan?

When you've lost the drive, you just lost it.
All you hang on to is the streak of hope that everything will go fine.
*Have faith!*

No comments: